The Book Eating Magician
Reading Direction:Left to Right
Genres:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, School Life, Shounen, Supernatural
Depiction "… Student, how long have you been here at this point?" Theodore Miller is a faltering understudy who has not moved on from the foundation for a very long time. A splendid psyche and solid will alone couldn't beat the mass of ability, so his heartbreaking truth of not being a performer proceeded. Following quite a while of gloom and uncountable moans, another defining moment comes… 'Intemperance', a wizardry book that covetously burns-through information and makes the said information the force of its lord, goes over Theodore's hands. On the off chance that he gets his hands on any book, any wizardry in it turns into his. Presently, senior graduation is everything except an ensured pass! No, world triumph is simply an issue of time, as well?! "Indeed, I will eat them all!" Did somebody say that difficult work and steadiness alone are adequately not? All things considered, they're off-base! Everything has now is the ideal time! A 1% chance, which is likewise irritating at times, came to discover its direction to a 99% simply persevering entertainer!